12th June 2012
PreSonus has updated Studio One to version 2.0.6.
- [OS X] Full-screen support.
- [Control]/[Cmd]+Drag to reorder Macro Toolbar buttons/groups.
- Add new bus from Folder track uses track color for bus.
Fixes for the following issues:
- Preview player resampling performance issue.
- Merging audio parts does not crop events.
- MIDI file export can be corrupt when negative times are used.
- Tempo changes not applied to audio recording.
- Song end not visible in arrangement after tempo change.
- [IR Maker] IRs can have too much room sound.
- [Open AIR] Restore length was incorrect when resampling was active; improved overall performance.
- Splitting folder events cannot be undone.
- Insert silence (via dialog) does not always move markers and signature changes.
- Tuner calibration after loading preset.
- Delay-compensation issue with ReWire.
- Merge audio events that were already in a part.
- Bypass buttons do not have enabled state after song reload.
- Audio Loop recordings with tempo changes are not correctly stretched.
- Edit with Melodyne bounced event, even though Melodyne had already been used.
- [Project] Image export adds silence at end.
- [Project] Spectrum meter only processes left channel.
- [OS X] VSL Ensemble VST3 has no GUI.
- [OS X] Video Offset issue.
Special Note: PreSonus have changed the communication between Melodyne and Studio One significantly. As a result, you must update Melodyne to version 2.1 in order to use the Melodyne integration.