13th September 2012
PreSonus has updated Studio One to version 2.0.7.
- PreSonus social-media icons on Start page.
- Studio One Free users can now download and install Language Packs from PreSonus Exchange.
- [OS X] Enabled automation-curve anti-aliasing by default.
Fixes for the following issues:
- Preview Player not in sync with song delay and not sending Note Off to external synths.
- MIDI Clock in loop playback could have an offset.
- Remote-control assignment not working with commands containing a slash.
- DR analyzer can have wrong results with over-compressed files.
- Native plug-ins missing after Studio One upgrade.
- Channel metering not using absolute value.
- Audio rendering stops at stop marker when exporting.
- FX handling on Project Page (blue screen with UAD-1 plug-ins).
- Wrong audio-record folder after saving as a template (audio was stored in the template folder).
- [Ampire] User cabinet slots disappear.
- [IR maker] Artifacts with 44.1 kHz.
- [Spectrum Meter] Analyze left channel only.
- [Tone Generator] Disabled phase shift.
- [Windows] CD not closed after burning.
- [OS X] VST2 GUI issues.
- [OS X] Crash with some older iLok plug-ins (Altiverb 6, Ozone 4).
31 Oct 2013 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.6.1
19 Sep 2013 PreSonus Acquires Notion
04 Sep 2013 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.6
13 Sep 2012 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.7
12 Jun 2012 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.6
18 Apr 2012 PreSonus releases Studio One Free
12 Apr 2012 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.5
18 Jan 2012 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.4
07 Nov 2011 PreSonus updates Studio One to v2.0.2
18 Oct 2011 PreSonus announces Studio One 2
26 Jul 2011 PreSonus updates Studio One to v1.6.5
15 Mar 2011 PreSonus updates Studio One to v1.6.4
23 Jan 2014 Xchange Market Platform releases Epix Bundle 10
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade