PreSonus has updated Studio One to version 2.0.7.
- PreSonus social-media icons on Start page.
- Studio One Free users can now download and install Language Packs from PreSonus Exchange.
- [OS X] Enabled automation-curve anti-aliasing by default.
Fixes for the following issues:
- Preview Player not in sync with song delay and not sending Note Off to external synths.
- MIDI Clock in loop playback could have an offset.
- Remote-control assignment not working with commands containing a slash.
- DR analyzer can have wrong results with over-compressed files.
- Native plug-ins missing after Studio One upgrade.
- Channel metering not using absolute value.
- Audio rendering stops at stop marker when exporting.
- FX handling on Project Page (blue screen with UAD-1 plug-ins).
- Wrong audio-record folder after saving as a template (audio was stored in the template folder).
- [Ampire] User cabinet slots disappear.
- [IR maker] Artifacts with 44.1 kHz.
- [Spectrum Meter] Analyze left channel only.
- [Tone Generator] Disabled phase shift.
- [Windows] CD not closed after burning.
- [OS X] VST2 GUI issues.
- [OS X] Crash with some older iLok plug-ins (Altiverb 6, Ozone 4).