17th July 2014
PreSonus has updated Studio One to v2.6.3, a maintenance update featuring improvements and fixes.
New features and enhancements:
- Drag-and-drop audio from arrangement to third-party plug-ins.
- Cross-platform support for the CAF (ALAC and LPCM) codec format.
- Convert audio part slices to quantize grid via drag-and-drop.
- Added network support for Capture for iPad.
- [Windows] Support for more than five screens.
Fixes for the following issues:
- Save bug when instrument track name contains a dot.
- Crash when using Mute tool in editor Envelope view.
- Septole missing in quantize menu.
- [OS X] Crash when switching to default preset on ProEQ.
- Odd event selection when using Shift and arrow keys.
- Return to start on stop option sends MIDI Clock Start.
- Audio Bend not working correctly with files that don't have song sample rate.
- Rare crackle in loop playback.
- Automation micro adjustments not possible with remote device.
- Extension uninstall disables next extension.
- Crash when removing plug-in via context menu.
- Crash when undoing an instrument transform.
- [Win] Melda plug-ins not resizeable.
- [Win] Freeze when right-clicking on video view in 64-bit version.