PreSonus has updated Studio One Pro and Studio One Artist to version 1.6.4.
The Studio One Pro and Studio One Artist 1.6.4 update has the following enhancements:
- Improved audio track playback performance.
- Japanese manual.
- [Win] Ignore MIDI timestamps option (advanced MIDI options).
- TranzPort device support.
- Axiom Pro device support.
- Axiom device support.
- MPKmini device support.
- Improved Multiuser support.
- Improved Wav file compatibility for broken files.
The Studio One Pro and Studio One Artist 1.6.4 update fixes the following issues:
- [Win x64] Crash when renaming track or channel.
- MIDI clock timing could be incorrect.
- [OSX] Not all sample rates selectable with TC Near.
- [OSX] Export Stem dialog not visible after cancel dialog.
- [OSX] Crash with some Apple Loops.
- Added MPK B and C controller Banks.
- Using ZLM on FS Project swaps stereo channels.
- Incorrect MIDI file tempo export when using markers.