21st February 2007
Pro-Sounds has released version 1.1 updates of their A-1 Xtreme and Wusikstation Tesseract sound-banks.
Changes to the Xtreme bank for Waldorf's A-1:
- Volumes normalized throughout the bank.
- The bank is now shipped in both FXB and FXP file formats.
- The bank now ships with a patch listing.
Changes to the Tesseract bank for Wusikstation:
- The bank is now fully compatible with the new Wusikstation Categorized Library System.
- The Tesseract Skin has been updated in accordance with changes made to the skinning engine in Wusikstation v3.1.2.
Registered users of each sound-bank may obtain the updates by logging into his or her download area and redownloading the respective product.