ProducerLoops.com has released Future Pop Vol 2, the second in a new series of Construction Kits created and produced for Producer Loops by Simon Rudd of "The Fliptones". Within each of the five Construction Kits there are deep basslines, pounding drums and sidechained pads all topped off with scatterings of FX, euphoric keys and powerful leads.
Future Pop Vol 2 is designed to combine radio & dancefloor-ready progressions with a number of features designed for professional producers. They include:
- Dry Loops - All of the loops in 'Future Pop Vol 2' have been processed and effected, but for the more demanding producer dry versions have also been included allowing you to create your own FX mix and apply your favorite reverbs, delays and more.
- FX Tails - allow the user to end a musical phrase with the natural decay of the FX applied to it meaning they don't have to abruptly end loops, use fadeouts, or consume DSP processing the dry takes.
- MIDI Files - For those that really like to get under the hood, MIDI files have been included for all melodic phrases allowing the user to play them back through their favorite synth, or create new variations to further expand the arrangement.
- One-Shots - These non-looping percussive samples are ready to load into a favorite sampler or hardware device to program custom beats, loops and fills using the same sound set as found in the kits themselves.
- ACID/WAV & Apple Loops Support - All melodic and percussive loops have been tempo and key tagged meaning that they will conform to the speed and pitch of a project in just about any major DAW.
- 24-Bit/44.1kHz Audio.
- 5 Distinct Construction Kits.
- 400 MB of uncompressed content.
- One-Shot, FX Tail, Dry loops.
- MIDI included.
- ACID WAV, Apple Loops, REX and ReFill formats.