24th November 2009
Prodyon has announced Livemachine, which is described as a unique "realtime looping sequencer" that can be used to create songs, remixes and loops on the fly. With Livemachine you can record audio, loops and drum sounds in realtime then mangle them using the huge library of onboard effects, like reverb, slicer, grainer, pitcher and much more.
Livemachine is currently in the final steps of beta-testing and will be released on December 6th, 2009, for Windows in VST effect and stand-alone versions. A Demo version will be released soon. The final price will be $99 for just the plug-in and $129 for the set with a 2GB sample-library. Until its release Livemachine can be pre-ordered for $65.
Features / specs:
- 8 stereo recording loopers + low- and high-pass combi-filters.
- Reverse playback.
- Variable recording lengths (up to 20 seconds per channel).
- Six stereo WAV playback channels (user-loadable, disk-streaming).
- Synced Drum Sampler with 12 Parts and "One-Bar"-looping (+overdub).
- Resampling of every channel in real time.
- Input effects section with reverb, delay, ring modulation, ...
- Built-in voice controlled synthesizer with 3 unique modes.
- Built-in 16-bands stereo vocoder (WAV players/loopers act as carrier).
- Two stereo audio outputs (1 Main / 1 Cue with click sound).
- VU/Peak-meters for every input and output channel + MIDI CC mapping.
- Real time click/pop-free effects operation.
- MIDI learn for almost any on-screen control.
- Standalone and VST operation.
- Custom coded C++ SE modules.
- MIDI keyboard with at least 49 keys strongly recommended.
19 Mar 2014 Prodyon Shortnoise Intro offer: 50% off
10 Jan 2013 Prodyon announces Shortnoise for Kontakt
03 Nov 2010 Prodyon updates Phenome to v1.6
27 Feb 2010 Prodyon (re)releases Pneumo4
21 Jul 2009 Prodyon releases Enchoir v1.2
24 Aug 2006 Prodyon launches 'Plug-In for Life'