17th February 2010
Prodyon has announced the release of "realtime looping sequencers" Livemachine v1.1 and Livemachine LE v1.1. Both plug-ins are available for Windows as VST effect plug-ins.
Livemachine costs $99 (or $129 with included sample-library, Livemachine LE and the upcoming Livemachine FX). Livemachine LE costs $69.
Changes in Livemachine v1.1:
- Major detail improvements.
- Reduced GUI size.
- Improved loop recording engine.
- No more clicks when turning on/off parts, "Rec/FX".
- Vastly improved voice-synthesizer.
- New voice-synthesizer Input-FX page.
- Voicesynth: wave morphing oscillator.
- Voicesynth: variable pitch tracking.
- New detuning effect.
- New panning effect.
- New solo function for keyboard fx.
- New WAV recorder (record what you hear).
- New recording overdub function.
- Added crossfader (inputs <> recorders).
- Recording of WAV loops to disk.
- Fixed some drumsampler bugs.
- Erasing single parts of Drumsampler now possible.
- Added Recorder Channels On/Off MIDI control.
- Added Recorder Channels Reverse MIDI control.
- Recording: Start/Stop at Beat #1.
- Autorecording (hands free).
- Improved graphics.
- Updated "mouse overs" for GUI controls.
- New stickerset for 49/61 keys MIDI keyboards.
- Full MIDI learn for almost all controls.
- MIDI mapping table.
- FAQ started.
- User Manual started.
Livemachine LE is the little brother of the "big" Livemachine.
Features / specs:
- 8 stereo recording loopers + low- and high-pass combi-filters.
- Reverse playback.
- Variable recording lengths (up to 20 seconds per channel).
- Input effects section with reverb, delay, ring modulation, ...
- Built-in stereo voice synthesizer with morphing.
- VU/Peak-meters for every input and output channel.
- Real time click/pop-free effects operation.
- MIDI learn for almost any on-screen control.
- WAV Recorder.
- Custom coded C++ SE modules.