17th February 2010
Prodyon has announced the release of "realtime looping sequencers" Livemachine v1.1 and Livemachine LE v1.1. Both plug-ins are available for Windows as VST effect plug-ins.
Livemachine costs $99 (or $129 with included sample-library, Livemachine LE and the upcoming Livemachine FX). Livemachine LE costs $69.
Changes in Livemachine v1.1:
- Major detail improvements.
- Reduced GUI size.
- Improved loop recording engine.
- No more clicks when turning on/off parts, "Rec/FX".
- Vastly improved voice-synthesizer.
- New voice-synthesizer Input-FX page.
- Voicesynth: wave morphing oscillator.
- Voicesynth: variable pitch tracking.
- New detuning effect.
- New panning effect.
- New solo function for keyboard fx.
- New WAV recorder (record what you hear).
- New recording overdub function.
- Added crossfader (inputs <> recorders).
- Recording of WAV loops to disk.
- Fixed some drumsampler bugs.
- Erasing single parts of Drumsampler now possible.
- Added Recorder Channels On/Off MIDI control.
- Added Recorder Channels Reverse MIDI control.
- Recording: Start/Stop at Beat #1.
- Autorecording (hands free).
- Improved graphics.
- Updated "mouse overs" for GUI controls.
- New stickerset for 49/61 keys MIDI keyboards.
- Full MIDI learn for almost all controls.
- MIDI mapping table.
- FAQ started.
- User Manual started.
Livemachine LE is the little brother of the "big" Livemachine.
Features / specs:
- 8 stereo recording loopers + low- and high-pass combi-filters.
- Reverse playback.
- Variable recording lengths (up to 20 seconds per channel).
- Input effects section with reverb, delay, ring modulation, ...
- Built-in stereo voice synthesizer with morphing.
- VU/Peak-meters for every input and output channel.
- Real time click/pop-free effects operation.
- MIDI learn for almost any on-screen control.
- WAV Recorder.
- Custom coded C++ SE modules.
10 Jan 2013 Prodyon announces Shortnoise for Kontakt
03 Nov 2010 Prodyon updates Phenome to v1.6
27 Feb 2010 Prodyon (re)releases Pneumo4
21 Jul 2009 Prodyon releases Enchoir v1.2
24 Aug 2006 Prodyon launches 'Plug-In for Life'
10 Jul 2006 Prodyon releases Randomax v1.0