3rd November 2010
Prodyon has updated its free eight-part multi-timbral SoundFont player VSTi Phenome to version 1.6.
Changes in v1.6:
- Improved amp and filter envelopes.
- Integrated browser for SoundFonts and presets.
- "Fastest SoundFont browsing on the planet".
- Chorus/widener, bitcrusher, delay and vibrato per layer.
- Overworked filter drive.
- Added signal degrader.
- Added fixed pitch option.
- Added more mod-wheel options.
- Added velocity split.
- Added mono-gliding.
- Overworked arpeggiator.
- Overworked pitch-bend options.
- Added text fields for program/multi name and author.
- Changed buttons to popup menus.
- Added filter drive/distort.
- Added note-off trigger mode.
- Added preset browser (*.phe).
- Added lock layer feature.
- Added various tooltips (hints).