16th February 2005
- The unique Elements Editor makes additive synthesis accessible. Create and edit sounds by adjusting 5 elements of the sound (Overall tone, change in tone over time, pan, detuning of harmonics, and envelope).
- Load up as many sounds as you like, then morph between them in real-time and with complete freedom.
- Control morphs manually using the mouse in real-time, or automatically by drawing envelopes for X and Y movement.
- Powerful editing features give you access to each of Soup's 64 partials. Design how amplitude, detune and pan for each partial changes over time using the graphical editor.
- Simple build-in effects to spice up sounds.
- Parameters can be automated. Also allows MIDI controllers to be mapped to numerous Soup parameters.
- Resynthesis to allow you to import new sounds from standard WAV files.
Soup costs £45 / €65 / $85 and a demo version is available.
10 Nov 2009 Progress Audio releases Kinisis Synth
17 Oct 2006 Progress Audio updates ShapeShifter to v1.2
02 Feb 2006 Progress Audio releases ProgressComp v1.0
11 Jan 2006 Progress Audio releases ShapeShifter v1.1
21 Dec 2005 Progress Audio updates ProgOsc to v1.2
06 Dec 2005 Progress Audio Soup + ShapeShifter bundle offer
21 Nov 2005 Progress Audio releases ShapeShifter v1.0
29 Jul 2005 Progress Audio releases PhasePhix
22 Jul 2005 Progress Audio releases Oscilloscope v1.0
13 Jun 2005 Progress Audio updates Soup to v1.6
19 Apr 2005 Progress Audio releases Soup v1.5
16 Feb 2005 Progress Audio releases Soup Additive Synth