12th September 2013
- Section splits for textures: New sessions were booked to record individual sections for the library's textures, totaling 7 GB* of new content. In Lumina 1.1, the majority of orchestral textures now offer the ability to perform the following sections individually: strings, choir, woodwind, piano/harp/percussion. The exact secctions available differ per texture instrument.
- New stories: Lumina 1.1 doubles the amount of Stories in the library to 16. Among the new Stories are New Seoul, Round Table and Smoking Gun. Some of them utilize the new section splits. Stories are intended as inspiring starting points for cues, and ProjectSAM intends continue to expand on this concept.
- Other new 1.1 features:
- New miscellaneous textures instrument.
- Global speed control for all textures.
- On-screen Story programming info.
- Updated and streamlined GUI design.
The update is free for all registered Lumina 1.1 users. Visit ProjectSAM.com and login for download instructions.
Lumina 1.1 requires Kontakt / Kontakt Player 5.2.1 or higher.
*3 GB in Kontakt's compressed NCW format.
12 Sep 2013 ProjectSAM updates Lumina to v1.1
15 Mar 2012 ProjectSAM updates Symphobia 1 to v1.3
20 Oct 2011 ProjectSAM announces Orchestral Essentials
14 Oct 2011 ProjectSAM updates Symphobia 2 to v1.3
11 Mar 2008 ProjectSAM announces Symphobia
16 Apr 2014 FrozenPlain sale - 30% off all Kontakt Libraries
10 Apr 2014 Sample Logic releases new TryPack for Kontakt