12th September 2013
- Section splits for textures: New sessions were booked to record individual sections for the library's textures, totaling 7 GB* of new content. In Lumina 1.1, the majority of orchestral textures now offer the ability to perform the following sections individually: strings, choir, woodwind, piano/harp/percussion. The exact secctions available differ per texture instrument.
- New stories: Lumina 1.1 doubles the amount of Stories in the library to 16. Among the new Stories are New Seoul, Round Table and Smoking Gun. Some of them utilize the new section splits. Stories are intended as inspiring starting points for cues, and ProjectSAM intends continue to expand on this concept.
- Other new 1.1 features:
- New miscellaneous textures instrument.
- Global speed control for all textures.
- On-screen Story programming info.
- Updated and streamlined GUI design.
The update is free for all registered Lumina 1.1 users. Visit ProjectSAM.com and login for download instructions.
Lumina 1.1 requires Kontakt / Kontakt Player 5.2.1 or higher.
*3 GB in Kontakt's compressed NCW format.
11 Dec 2013 ProjectSAM releases Symphobia Colours: ANIMATOR
12 Sep 2013 ProjectSAM updates Lumina to v1.1
15 Mar 2012 ProjectSAM updates Symphobia 1 to v1.3
20 Oct 2011 ProjectSAM announces Orchestral Essentials
14 Oct 2011 ProjectSAM updates Symphobia 2 to v1.3
11 Mar 2008 ProjectSAM announces Symphobia
21 Jan 2005 Project Sam True Strike 1 plug-in unveiled
10 Nov 2004 Project Sam True Strike 1 announced
10 Dec 2013 Sample Logic releases Waterharp 2 for Kontakt
29 Nov 2013 Ilya Efimov Production Black Friday Sale
28 Nov 2013 Audiority introduces Hybrid Bundles series
26 Nov 2013 Syntone releases "Metal Can Drums" for Kontakt
21 Nov 2013 YummyBeats releases the YummyBeats Collection 2