ProjectSAM claims that Symphobia is everything you have been missing in your orchestral palette - immersive ensemble multi-samples attained by true ensemble recordings and intense cinematic effects, all available in a rich selection of combinations and articulations. With Symphobia, you have at your disposal an extremely inspiring orchestral tool for scoring film, games and television.
- Live recordings of orchestral full-ensemble multi-samples captured in a beautiful concert hall environment.
- Vast library of orchestral clusters, rips and other instantly inspiring cinematic effects.
- Covering strings, all-new brass, woodwinds and much more.
- Lots of additional cinematic content including Dystopia II and ethnic flute phrases.
- Two mic sets available: Concert Stage and Close mic.
- Orchestral sections recorded as full-range ensembles, pre-seated on the stage.
- Custom Kontakt scripting and interface offering repetition, simulated legato, octaver and more.
- Approx. 18 GB library pool in 44.1 kHz 24-bit.
- NI Kontakt Player 2 included.
- Mapping/programming unlocked, audio/scripting locked.
Pricing & Availability
Thanks to the included Kontakt Player Symphobia is available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU and RTAS plug-in formats. It has an MSRP of $1499 / €1199 (incl. VAT) / £899 (incl. VAT).