Propellerhead has announced the immediate availability of Figure for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Figure for iOS is designed from the ground up for mobile environments where users want to make some music fast. With an easy-to-use touch interface, Figure offers a huge amount of control with simple gestures. Figure is deceptively deep, facilitating many ways to tweak sounds and parameters, with major synth power under its hood - powered by Propellerhead's Reason.
"In our foray into music making mobile applications we have discovered the interface and operating environment are, of course, different from a computer's—touch, small screen, earphones, no external input devices, etc. However, mobile users' aspirations are quite different as well. They desire immediacy, a diversion, to start playing fast and most of all to have fun," says Ernst Nathorst-Böös, CEO of Propellerhead. "Figure fits those needs, giving people the great sound we're known for in an extremely engaging way."
- Make songs with drums, bass and lead synth.
- Play by sliding a finger across the play pad.
- Always stay in key and on the beat.
- No previous playing skills required.
- Tweak and twist tracks on the fly.
- The sound of Reason on an iPhone, powered by Kong drum designer and Thor synthesizer.
Full product info on Figure can be found at: propellerheads.se/figure
Pricing & Availability
Figure is available through the Apple iTunes App Store for €0.79 / $0.99.