13th November 2012
- Authorizer now works properly under Windows 8.
- Reason now works with AMD processors under Windows 8.
- Fixed Combi patch backwards compatibility that was broken in 6.5.0 and 6.5.1.
- Default browse locations now work as in Reason 6.0.2.
- Rack Extensions now respond to sample rate changes in the ReWire host.
- Dropped support for 22,050 Hz sample rate on playback and export.
- Fixed crash bug when exporting song containing a placeholder device.
- Stopping playback now cuts hanging notes in Rack Extension devices.
- Fixed a bug that caused audio glitches in Neptune's Live Mode.
- Fixed resource/memory leak when browsing in locations with lots of items.
- Fixed a bug in NN-XT when doing Set Root Notes From Pitch Detection.
- Fixed a bug where bounced samples defaulted to 0% Loop.
- Authorizer will no longer request downloading of license data when it's not necessary.
- Fixed some ReWire bugs.
- Fixed a bug where the Master Section's Insert FX would be moved when moving a connected device to another position in the rack.
- Fixed some name label bugs in template songs.
- Minor bug fixes.
11 Dec 2012 Propellerhead updates ReCycle to v2.2.4
30 Nov 2012 Propellerhead updates Figure for iOS to v1.3
29 Nov 2012 Propellerhead updates ReBirth for iPad to v1.3
26 Oct 2012 Propellerhead updates ReCycle to v2.2.3
15 Oct 2012 Propellerhead updates ReCycle to v2.2.2
18 Jun 2013 Sounds And Effects The New World is On Sale
15 Apr 2013 Detunized introduces Universal Formats
11 Mar 2013 Thaloops Releases 'Piano Shots 1' Piano Samples
06 Mar 2013 Zero-G releases "Vocal Lix" sample library