Propellerhead Software has updated Reason to v7.1.1 and Reason Essentials to v2.1.1.
- Fixed a problem where moving cables and rack devices could cause extremely slow rendering on some computers.
- Fixed a bug where previewing certain WAV files in 32-bit floating point format could cause a crash.
- Fixed a bug where arpeggiators in some Rack Extensions would get out of sync with the main Reason sequencer.
- Attempting to download a huge number of Rack Extensions at the same time will no longer cause Authorizer to crash.
- The asterisk indicating subtick lengths and positions is now always shown properly in the Clip Inspector.
- Loading samples without root key info would sometimes cause root key to be set to the lowest possible key. It's now properly set to C3.
- A couple of internal fixes that could cause problems in some cases.
- Added support for Akai MPK 225-261 controllers.
- Added and extended support for several Livid Instruments controllers.