Propellerhead has updated Reason and Reason Essentials to v9.5.2.
Changes in v9.5.2:
- Reason 9.5.2 and Reason Essentials 9.5.2 are now compatible with macOS High Sierra.
- Improved file system handling.
- (Mac) Moved location of cache files for plugin screenshots, plugin registry and more.
- Improved plugin window focus handling on Windows, removed associated menu option.
- Fixed an issue with time signatures when importing MIDI.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Maschine to not play the first note in the sequencer.
- Fixed an issue where a VST GUI could sometimes disappear.
- Optimized reading of Remote map files.
- Made plugin window open button remotable, "Proxy Open Plugin Window".
Changes in v9.5.1:
- Improved MIDI drag and drop from VST plug-ins. Dragging MIDI into the Reason sequencer will now place the MIDI on a track and position of your choice.
- Improved performance.
- Reason now supports hyper threading. There is a new setting for this in the Preferences.
- Additional bug fixes and improvements.