1st November 2011
Propellerhead has released version 2.2 of the loop slicer ReCycle. This update brings support for 64-bit operating systems on Mac and PC, including Mac OS 10.7 Lion, an improved user interface and many workflow enhancements.
- ReCycle 2.2 is a true Cocoa program under Mac OS and fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- The main window has been redesigned, with new zooming and scrolling. Scrolling is smoother and the user can now zoom in further. Some redundant controls have been removed and others added.
- When exporting AIFF and Wave files, Record/Reason-style tempo information is now included in the file. Also, when importing audio files created in Record or Reason, the tempo information in those files is used for setting tempo and length in ReCycle.
- The Waveform now indicates graphically what sound will be played back, by dimming silent sections.
- Q, W, E and R keys can now be used to select tools, just like in Reason.
- The Preference dialog has been streamlined and updated.
- Open Recent (documents) is now a sub-menu on Mac OS.
- The status bar has been removed.
- Support for the Sound Designer II, Mixman, and SampleCell formats have been removed since these are all outdated.
- The authorization system and copy protection has been changed, reducing the risk of having to reauthorize the program.
- Installation under Mac OS is now drag and drop (no installer).
You can download the update here.
10 Sep 2013 Propellerhead updates ReBirth for iPad to v1.4
28 Jun 2013 Propellerhead release Thor for iPad
11 Dec 2012 Propellerhead updates ReCycle to v2.2.4
30 Nov 2012 Propellerhead updates Figure for iOS to v1.3
29 Nov 2012 Propellerhead updates ReBirth for iPad to v1.3
26 Oct 2012 Propellerhead updates ReCycle to v2.2.3
15 Oct 2012 Propellerhead updates ReCycle to v2.2.2