28th April 2010
Propellerhead Software has updated Record to v1.0.1, a free maintenance update that resolves several minor issues in Record 1.0. The update also includes a few new features, here are the highlights:
- Audio input/output with built-in audio hardware on Mac: Record 1.0.1 features custom audio drivers for combinations of the default audio Inputs and Outputs on Mac computers running Mac OS X 10.5 or later. This way you won't have to create an Aggregate Device to allow for simultaneous use of audio inputs and outputs in the built-in audio hardware.
- Pod Farm 2 support: Line 6 has just released the Pod Farm 2 application, which includes changes to the Tone format. Since the Line 6 Amp devices in Record load and save Tones, this has resulted in some changes in Record 1.0.1
- The Line 6 Amp devices in Record 1.0.1 load Tones of the Pod Farm 1 or Pod Farm 2 format.
- The Line 6 Amp devices in Record 1.0.1 will always save Tones in the Pod Farm 2 format. These Tones cannot be opened for editing in Pod Farm 1 - you need to use Pod Farm 2.
- Multiple audio file import: The "Import Audio File..." function now supports import of multiple audio files at once.
- Record Performance Automation for Audio Tracks and Mix Channel Tracks: It is now possible to send performance controllers to Audio Tracks and Mix Channel Tracks. For example, if you have a Line 6 Guitar Amp device as an insert effect, you can now use an Expression pedal to control the Wah effect (and record this as automation if you like).
The full list of fixes is available here.
11 Dec 2012 Propellerhead updates ReCycle to v2.2.4
30 Nov 2012 Propellerhead updates Figure for iOS to v1.3
29 Nov 2012 Propellerhead updates ReBirth for iPad to v1.3
26 Oct 2012 Propellerhead updates ReCycle to v2.2.3
15 Oct 2012 Propellerhead updates ReCycle to v2.2.2
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade
13 Oct 2010 Nucleus SoundLab releases NanoSequences [ReFill]