27th March 2009
Protonfx has updated Curemo, the remote control application for Cubase, to v1.1. Licenses now cost €9.99 and are valid for a single active Curemo Server (i.e. a controlled copy of Cubase).
- Curemo Panel now shows current track name & song position.
- Curemo Panel can now be completely customized with the new"Edit Panel" dialog.
- Panel layouts can be imported/exported to file.
- The Curemo Panel can now be resized (in expanded mode).
- Full support for extended Media & Application keys as action shortcuts.
- Server & Client notification icon can now be consolidated into one. A new toggle in the Options dialog allows for this. On consolidation the Server controls are found under the "Server" menu in Curemo Client.
- Curemo Client can now automatically be started & shutdown on Server startup/shutdown (local mode only) using a new Option.
- Log window in Curemo Server & Client are now resizable.
- Made several client log messages less technical & more readable.
- Log can now be saved to file and be cleared (right-click on log).
- Curemo Server now indicates when the 30-day trial period is over.
- Improved client-side handling of (unexpected) server shutdown.
- Clients no longer attempt to send all queued commands to the server if no connection can be established.
- Improved client reconnection handling.
- Log "feedback" style messages are only shown for actually mapped commands.
- Much improved and expanded manual (Curemo.pdf).
- Curemo Client now defaults to "local" mode.
- Major logging performance improvements with log window open.
- Trial Mode reminder window is now less obtrusive in position and appearance and is only shown if clients are connected to the server.
- "Edit Actions" button in Curemo Panel has been changed to "Configure", always shows the menu and is now the last button in the toolbar.
- Fixed duplicate action entry for "File > Close".
- Fixed server stability issues on multiple simultaneous connected clients.
- Fixed disappearing Curemo Server icon.
- Fix in registration system.
- Fixed issue where Curemo client/mobile could use up to 100% of a CPU core in disconnected state.
- Current command state update request was execute twice on Curemo button click, causing unnecessary delays and network traffic.
- Current command state is now cleared on disconnection.
- Fixed issues in communication protocol which could cause commands and status notifications to get lost.
- Added support for importing custom panels (created with Curemo Client).
- Improved overall performance & responsiveness.
- Config dialog layout now changes to fit optimally in current resolution.
- Removed OK & Cancel button for Server settings in Configuration dialog; Changes are now applied automatically if the server name/port changed.
- Setting files are now stored in program folder rather than device root.
- Default port is now set to 30315 after install.
- Somewhat smaller executable.
- SIP button is correctly hidden when switching back to Curemo from another application.
- Fixed various random crashes.
- Curemo Mobile installer CAB file (with step-by-step instructions).
- Installer now creates "Curemo Mobile" shortcut in Start menu
- Installer now attempt to detect the host Components folder automatically.
- The "All components" option now puts the Server components in a "Server" sub folder of the main installation folder and includes installation instructions.
- Installer now includes version number in the on-screen name.
27 Mar 2009 Protonfx updates Curemo for Cubase to v1.1
18 Dec 2012 Steinberg releases Cubasis for iPad
05 Dec 2012 Steinberg releases Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7
14 Nov 2012 Steinberg announces Cubase 7 and Cubase Artist 7
18 Apr 2012 Steinberg updates Cubase 6 to v6.0.7
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
22 Mar 2012 Steinberg releases Cubase 6.5 Trial Version
19 Jan 2012 Steinberg CI2+ Production Kit now available
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade