Paolo Principi (PSound) has introduced Vintage Electric, a reproduction of a vintage (1976) Fender Rhodes Mark I electric piano. It is designed to have a full range of dynamics (from soft to distortion sounds), release noise and pedal resonance.
- Up to 16 velocity layers.
- 3 round robins for key-off noise for each note.
- Adjustable dynamic curve.
- Pedal resonance.
- Adjustable resonance level.
- Adjustable key-off noise level.
- 48kHz/24-bit resolution.
- 964 samples.
- More than 2,2 GB memory storage.
- Reverb (on/off switch) with "time" and "mix" knobs.
- Equalizer: Low, Mid, High.
- Tremolo and Chorus effects with controls.
Price: 49 €.