13th July 2012
PSPaudioware has updated PSP BussPressor to version 1.0.3. This update was developed mostly to correct improper Attack internal coefficients which resulted in a narrowed Attack range in version 1.0.0. You can download a NEW 14-DAY demo version.
PSP has also decided to extend the intro offer until the 15th of July, 2012. Until then you can buy PSP BussPressor at the special introductory price of $89*. Starting from 16th July 2012 the regular price of $99* will be applied (*all prices exclude taxes).
Changes in PSP BussPressor v.1.0.3
- Extended Attack range now properly mimics analog compressors of this kind.
- Improved Threshold, Release and s.c. h.p.f. tuning.
- Threshold textual value was displayed with a wrong sign is now fixed.
- Lowered CPU usage.
- Improperly drown meter's needle in a PC version is now fixed.
- Missing page tables for controllers in AAX version, now fixed.