PSPaudioware has updated the PSP MixPack2 bundle to version 2.1.0, which adds a new plug-in to the bundle, provides compatibility with hosts running in 64-bit mode on Windows and Mac OS X, and improves and fixes some bugs in current plug-ins. The new plug-in, PSP MixSync2, is designed for setting multi microphone recording time alignment, setting plug-in latency compensation manually, and fixing other time and phase related issues. The update is free for current PSP MixPack2 users.
- PSP MixSync2 plug-in.
- 64-bit OS X and Windows systems and host applications supported.
- Various channel routing problems fixed.
- Various channel muting problems solved.
- Various crashing problems solved.
- Various compatibility problems solved.
- Various parameter name and value displaying improperly solved.
- PSP Lim/Sat switch in PSP MixPressor solved.
Due to technical limitations the PSP MixPack2 v2.1.x is available in the non-iLok version only.
Winter PSP MixPack2 offer (50% off)
Until 21st of February 2011 you can buy the PSP MixPack2 bundle at the special price of $99*. Starting from 22nd February, 2011, the regular price of $199* will be applied.
Until 3rd March, 2011, you can buy the PSP MixPack2 bundle at the special price of $99*. Starting from 4th March, 2011, the regular price of $199* will be applied.
* all prices exclude taxes
28 May 2013 PSP 2Meters Introductory Offer: Save 33%
22 Apr 2013 PSP SpringBox Introductory Offer: Save 30%
02 Jun 2011 PSPaudioware releases PSP Neon HR v2.0