4th January 2011
PSPaudioware has released PSP N2O, a semi-modular multi-effect plug-in which offers flexibility and total sound creation freedom. The high-quality sound processing modules can be routed in any configuration, allowing for endless musical journeys.
While built upon the same basic concept as PSP Nitro, PSP N2O, with its new modules and extended modulation features, explores completely new sonic areas. The plug-in engine has been rewritten and redesigned from scratch in order to improve the sound and take full advantage of the optimizations offered by modern CPUs. The enhanced user interface improves the experience of both sound designers creating their own soundscapes as well as everyday users who aren't as fond of looking under the hood.
- Up to four sound processing operators at a time; among the available types are: morphing resonant and formant filters, eq, delay, reverb, pitch-shifter, compressor/expander, bitcrusher, distortion, full-wave rectifier and many more.
- Up to four modulators at a time; the list includes: LFO, envelope detector, ADSR step sequencer.
- Eight assignable knobs with quick MIDI learn option for convenient access to the most essential preset parameters.
- Built-in limiter that uses algorithms from our extremely well regarded PSP Xenon hi-definition mastering limiter.
- Three displays, simplified modulation setup, keyboard and mouse wheel support for easy preset creation and tweaking.
- Animated response plots.
- Sidechain (key) input.
- Extensive SSE optimization.
- 192 factory presets.
- Expandable architecture - new operators and modulator types to be added in future versions while preserving backward compatibility.
Pricing & Availability
PSP N2O costs $149 and is available for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU and RTAS effect plug-in formats.
Cross-grades from PSP Nitro to PSP N2O are $69 until 10th January, 2011, when the cross-grade price will rise to $79. Starting from 21st January, 2011, the regular upgrade price of $99 will be applied.
The upgrade is free of charge for users who bought the PSP Nitro after 1st October, 2010.
All prices exclude taxes.
22 Apr 2013 PSP SpringBox Introductory Offer: Save 30%
02 Jun 2011 PSPaudioware releases PSP Neon HR v2.0
12 Apr 2011 PSPaudioware updates PSP VintageWarmer to v2.5.2
25 Jan 2011 NAMM 2011 Show Report