7th September 2012
Inspired by the mystique of video logo synth scores from worn out VHS tapes, Phonec was primarily designed to produce a wide range of sounds such as vintage analogue tones, lo-fi synthscapes, ethereal pads, minimal techno sequences, and synthwave leads and basses.
- Dual oscillators that can be combined in various ways.
- Analog style oscillator drifting.
- A unique Melt feature that adds instant character to any patch.
- Accent Sequencer.
- 3 LFOs (2 monophonic, 1 polyphonic).
- HFO (High Frequency Oscillator).
- 2 Modulation Envelopes.
- Echoshifter Delay Unit.
- Universal Value Display.
- Double Click Parameter Reset.
- 128 presets.
Phonec is available as a VST plugin for Windows for a special introductory price of $34.
To purchase or try the demo version, please visit: www.psychicmodulation.com/phonec
You can hear Phonec in action below. This track uses 5 instances of Phonec and Cerebrum for drums.