13th January 2013
Psychic Modulation has updated Phonec, the "analog flux synthesizer", to version 1.2.
- Improved Melt function with two modes:
- Circuit (internal oscillator based modulation).
- Tape (post-delay outboard pitch-shifter based effect).
- Phonec can now be used as an FX unit, allowing external audio to pass through the Melt effect as well as the Echoshifter.
- Added Jump and Buffer controls to Melt panel.
- Melt Amp can now go to 0 to turn off.
- Updated patch system: click patch name to rename for easier creation of patch banks.
- Added new X-wave function to Oscillator Combiner.
- Added new waveforms: Peak, Organ and Cluster.
- Added post-highpass filter after main filter.
- Fixed Oscillator Sync not working properly.
- Fixed CPU spikes when using Echoshifter.
- Volume control is now linear.
- Sub Osc now goes to 12.
- Osc1/2 levels now default to 8.
- Various GUI updates.
- Various small bug fixes.
14 Dec 2013 Psychic Modulation 30% off Holiday Sale
14 Nov 2013 Psychic Modulation Updates Phonec to v1.4
09 Sep 2013 Psychic Modulation 25% Off September Sale
27 Mar 2013 Psychic Modulation updates Phonec to v1.3
11 Mar 2013 40% Discount on Psychic Modulation Synth Bundle
13 Jan 2013 Psychic Modulation updates Phonec to v1.2
17 Oct 2012 Psychic Modulation updates Phonec to v1.1
21 Jun 2010 Psychic Modulation releases Cerebrum-c4 v4.0
21 Dec 2009 Psychic Modulation updates Aethereal to v1.2.1
15 Dec 2009 Psychic Modulation releases Metatron
11 Sep 2009 Psychic Modulation releases Cerebrum-3 v3.5
17 Jun 2008 Psychic Modulation updates Cerebrum to v4.0.2
09 Jun 2008 Psychic Modulation releases Cerebrum v4.0