21st June 2010
Psychic Modulation has released version 4.0 of Cerebrum, with many new features, improved drum sequencers and a Multi-Band FX section.
Cerebrum-c4 is a pattern based drum machine with an onboard bassline synth. There are 8 drums total, each with its own sequencer with various randomization and velocity features. Designed with live operation in mind, Cerebrum can be used for making complex beats on the fly, with features like the Pattern Playlist and Random Probability, that ensure your rhythms stay interesting. Your beats can then be sent into the Multi-Band FX processor, split into three bands, distorted, crushed and destroyed and then squashed with the overall compressor for getting that classic 'pumping' effect with ease.
- 8 drum modules.
- Bass arp-synth module.
- Versatile sequencers for each drum module including bass synth.
- Pattern Playlist feature for switching between 4 patterns, manually or automatically.
- Random Probability options for each sequencer.
- Aux module for external audio processing.
- Multi-Band FX section with compressor.
- Host sync or manual tempo.
- Midi triggering of each sequencer on individual keys.
- Toggle behaviour options for midi triggering.
- Mute/solo switches.
- Multiple audio outputs.
Cerebrum-c4 is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in for $49.
14 Dec 2013 Psychic Modulation 30% off Holiday Sale
14 Nov 2013 Psychic Modulation Updates Phonec to v1.4
09 Sep 2013 Psychic Modulation 25% Off September Sale
27 Mar 2013 Psychic Modulation updates Phonec to v1.3
11 Mar 2013 40% Discount on Psychic Modulation Synth Bundle
13 Jan 2013 Psychic Modulation updates Phonec to v1.2
17 Oct 2012 Psychic Modulation updates Phonec to v1.1
21 Jun 2010 Psychic Modulation releases Cerebrum-c4 v4.0
21 Dec 2009 Psychic Modulation updates Aethereal to v1.2.1
15 Dec 2009 Psychic Modulation releases Metatron
11 Sep 2009 Psychic Modulation releases Cerebrum-3 v3.5
17 Jun 2008 Psychic Modulation updates Cerebrum to v4.0.2
09 Jun 2008 Psychic Modulation releases Cerebrum v4.0