26th July 2005
- 2 oscillator sections, each consist of a modulator and carrier.
- Sync, Ringmod and FM of each osc section.
- Crossfading between oscillator sections.
- Two filter sections with envelope inverters.
- Gate Sequencer: For triggering or gating.
- Mod Sequencer: For modulation of pitch and filters.
- Sequencer Polyphony: Allows 'layering' of sequences for each key pressed, thus acting similar to an arpeggiator.
- Random Probability for each sequencer.
- 5 envelopes: 2 amp, 2 filter and one mod. Each envelope can be triggered by the gate sequencer, individually or simultaneously.
- 3 assignable LFOs with fade in time.
- Dual Stereo Delay section.
- Assignable X/Y vector and modwheel.
- Feedback modulation: Creates feedback between the two oscillator sections, which modulate each other.
- 64 presets (32 by Tim Conrardy).
The Neurosynth Pack costs US$30 and now includes 7 plug-ins.
27 Mar 2013 Psychic Modulation updates Phonec to v1.3
11 Mar 2013 40% Discount on Psychic Modulation Synth Bundle
13 Jan 2013 Psychic Modulation updates Phonec to v1.2
17 Oct 2012 Psychic Modulation updates Phonec to v1.1
21 Jun 2010 Psychic Modulation releases Cerebrum-c4 v4.0
21 Dec 2009 Psychic Modulation updates Aethereal to v1.2.1
15 Dec 2009 Psychic Modulation releases Metatron
11 Sep 2009 Psychic Modulation releases Cerebrum-3 v3.5
17 Jun 2008 Psychic Modulation updates Cerebrum to v4.0.2
09 Jun 2008 Psychic Modulation releases Cerebrum v4.0
20 Dec 2007 Psychic Modulation updates Cerebrum to v3.5
25 Jun 2007 Psychic Modulation updates Optik to v1.4
22 Jun 2007 Psychic Modulation updates Minimal to v1.5
26 Mar 2007 Psychic Modulation updates Aethereal to v1.1.1
20 Mar 2007 Psychic Modulation updates Aethereal to v1.1