7th November 2011
Version 1.10.0 of Psycle is now available. This release comes two years after 18.104.22.168 and four years after 1.8.5, which was the last big release.
These are the most important changes in this release:
- 32-bits and 64-bits compiles.
- Better audio (Wasapi support, 24- and 32-bits support for waveout and directsound) and better MIDI (synchronized mode works with all drivers and immediate mode is able to send commands to multiple machines, not just the selected one).
- Plug-ins and application working correctly or much better at different sampling rates than 44Khz.
- Multi-threaded audio engine.
- Settings system redone. They can be saved to other places than the windows registry and is easier to have a portable version now.
- Many small additions, new skin, improvements in most of the dialogs and lots of corrections.
See the whatsnew.txt file for a more detailed explanation of what has been done in this version.
You can download the release from here: sourceforge.net/projects/psycle/files/psycle/1.10.0
24 Apr 2012 Psycle v1.10.1 Released
07 Nov 2011 Psycle v1.10 Released
02 Mar 2011 Psycle v1.8.8 Beta 3 Now Available
03 Nov 2009 Psycle updated to v22.214.171.124
08 Oct 2007 Psycle v1.8.5 now available
01 Mar 2006 Psycle v1.8.2 released
31 Jul 2005 Psycle v1.8 released
30 Apr 2004 Psycle v126.96.36.199 released
22 Feb 2003 Psycle v1.71 released
14 Dec 2002 Psycle v1.7RC1 released
28 Sep 2002 Psycle v1.66 released
06 Apr 2002 Psycle Final released
31 Jan 2002 Psycle v1.6 RC4 released