Version 1.10.0 of Psycle is now available. This release comes two years after 184.108.40.206 and four years after 1.8.5, which was the last big release.
These are the most important changes in this release:
- 32-bits and 64-bits compiles.
- Better audio (Wasapi support, 24- and 32-bits support for waveout and directsound) and better MIDI (synchronized mode works with all drivers and immediate mode is able to send commands to multiple machines, not just the selected one).
- Plug-ins and application working correctly or much better at different sampling rates than 44Khz.
- Multi-threaded audio engine.
- Settings system redone. They can be saved to other places than the windows registry and is easier to have a portable version now.
- Many small additions, new skin, improvements in most of the dialogs and lots of corrections.
See the whatsnew.txt file for a more detailed explanation of what has been done in this version.
You can download the release from here: sourceforge.net/projects/psycle/files/psycle/1.10.0