Psycle has been updated to v18.104.22.168.
- Fixed bug, master volume does not release focus.
- Realigned widgets and controls so they are neater.
- Added key "select bar" (ctrl-k, you need to reset keysettings or assign your own key) (quickselects 16, 32, 64 lines etc, ala IT, multiples of TPB).
- Added keypress for follow song (ctrl-f, you need to reset keysettings or assign your own key).
- Added move wire source (ctrl + mouse button on wire to change it's source).
- Pattern step now affects navigation.
- Swing fill defaults are nicer.
- Added selected machine highlighting.
- Changed machine selection to be more intuitive, now just click on a gen to select it.
- Added maximize pattern view (ctrl-tab, you need to reset keysettings or assign your own key).
- Changed the preview wave volume to 25% (it was too loud).
- Fixed master volume slider and master volume dialog master slider.
- Disabled the master volume dialog wire volumes (they were screwing up the wire vols!).
- Fixed bug when loopmode was off, it played the first line of the song after the song finished.
- Fixed bug, playbar was not being drawn when changing pattern.
- Changed midi config default to not write mcm from midi data input.
- Made move cursor when pasting optional (set in the config dialog).