12th October 2010
Psycle has been updated to version 1.8.8 Beta 2. The first beta, released in August, 2010, added x64 support.
Beta 2 contains mostly a couple of bug fixes in the main program and updates in most of the effect plug-ins and some native instruments. legasynth sounds much better now and fluidsynth has been updated to version 1.1.2. Also, sound skip in Vista and 7 should be reduced, thanks to using the new thread priorities defined in these new systems.
Beta 1 changes:
- x86 and x64 versions.
- Multithreaded audio engine (better performance in multi-core CPUs)
- Integrated support for JBridge VST bit bridge (use 32bit VSTs in x64 and 64bit in x32). Needs to be activated in the Directories tab of settings (Native Psycle bit bridging should come for release).
- Migrated to Visual Studio 2008 (and its runtimes) and boost 1.41.
- Better Vista/7 support (placement of files).
- Multiple fixes in the native plugins (better support of other sampling rates than 44Khz). Better UIs in some of them (Not all native plugins revised yet).
- Small fixes.
16 Feb 2014 Psycledelics releases Psycle 1.11.2 (beta)
24 Apr 2012 Psycle v1.10.1 Released
07 Nov 2011 Psycle v1.10 Released
02 Mar 2011 Psycle v1.8.8 Beta 3 Now Available
03 Nov 2009 Psycle updated to v188.8.131.52
08 Oct 2007 Psycle v1.8.5 now available
01 Mar 2006 Psycle v1.8.2 released
31 Jul 2005 Psycle v1.8 released
30 Apr 2004 Psycle v184.108.40.206 released
22 Feb 2003 Psycle v1.71 released
14 Dec 2002 Psycle v1.7RC1 released
28 Sep 2002 Psycle v1.66 released
06 Apr 2002 Psycle Final released
31 Jan 2002 Psycle v1.6 RC4 released