Puremagnetik has released Archmachine for Ableton Live, Kontakt & Logic.
Lush choirs, swirling synthetic string-scapes and film scores of the 1970s - these are the sounds that have inspired the production of Archmachine.
Archmachine was designed with one thing in mind - synthetic strings. It is a tribute to vintage analog ensembles like the ARP Solina and the Roland Paraphonic. It goes beyond what the originals were capable of by introducing polyphonic modulation and customized control interfaces.
The Archmachine programs load as mixed synthetic choirs, cellos, brass, clavinets, violins and pianos, all programmed, multi-sampled and mapped:
- The Archmachine Ableton Live Pack comes loaded with combi instruments, all programmed with pre-assigned, Push-ready Macro controls.
- Archmachine for Kontakt was designed with a custom KSP easy-edit interface. It has been developed with filters, effects controls and modulations.
- Archmachine for Logic includes a collection of instruments that install directly into your Logic library. They have all been pre-programmed with Smart Controls allowing instant access to sound sculpting and performance features.
Archmachine is available with Puremagnetik's Spark or Century membership starting at $8 per month.
- Puremagnetik Spark or Century Account.
- Ableton Live 9.2, Kontakt 5, Logic X.