28th June 2011
Puremagnetik has released Grainscapes - a collection of haunting, granular synthesized cinematic textures and ambiences for scoring or sound design applications. Grainscapes includes over 20 multi-sampled programs tailored for instant tweaking and sonic manipulation.
Puremagnetik sound designers employed a powerful Symbolic Sound Kyma System (well known for its granular synthesis capabilities) for manipulation of conventional instrument samples. Grainscapes was created through a process of spectral analysis, granular resynthesis, filtering and advanced jitter/frame automation. The result is a collection of bending metal, shimmering glass structures, dark ambiences, choirs and more.
- Over 20 multi-sampled programs.
- Advanced macro control programming with Ableton Live.
- Kontakt KSP based interface for easy editing.
- "Renoise Ready" XRNI files for instant playability.
- Scoring for picture standard at 24 bit 48k.
- 250 MB of physical RAM.
- 600 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space.