28th June 2011
Puremagnetik has released Grainscapes - a collection of haunting, granular synthesized cinematic textures and ambiences for scoring or sound design applications. Grainscapes includes over 20 multi-sampled programs tailored for instant tweaking and sonic manipulation.
Puremagnetik sound designers employed a powerful Symbolic Sound Kyma System (well known for its granular synthesis capabilities) for manipulation of conventional instrument samples. Grainscapes was created through a process of spectral analysis, granular resynthesis, filtering and advanced jitter/frame automation. The result is a collection of bending metal, shimmering glass structures, dark ambiences, choirs and more.
- Over 20 multi-sampled programs.
- Advanced macro control programming with Ableton Live.
- Kontakt KSP based interface for easy editing.
- "Renoise Ready" XRNI files for instant playability.
- Scoring for picture standard at 24 bit 48k.
- 250 MB of physical RAM.
- 600 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space.
08 Aug 2010 Puremagnetik releases Max Fuel, The First
11 Mar 2014 FluffyAudio releases "My KeyGlock" for Kontakt
06 Mar 2014 Novation announces Launchpad S Control Pack
05 Mar 2014 ThaLoops releases "Cello 4 Hip Hop" for Kontakt
04 Mar 2014 Vir2 releases Acou6tics for Kontakt Player
03 Mar 2014 Sounds And Effects Electrified! Guitars On Sale