Puremagnetik has released Harpitron for Ableton Live, Kontakt and Logic.
Harpitron brings the simple sounds of the 1981 Suzuki Tronichord into the 21st century. As a precursor to the later, larger Omnichord (see Puremagnetik's Ultrakord) the Tronichord employed a circle of fifths style layout for simple harmonic navigation and musical playability.
Puremagnetik has now resurrected this classic synthesizer and reverse engineered it for Ableton Live, Kontakt and Logic. It includes automated strumming features, grid and chromatic layouts for Ableton Push or a traditional keyboard and intricately programmed articulation controls.
Harpitron is available with Puremagnetik's Spark or Century membership starting at $8 per month.
- Separate Chord and "Sonic Strings" Mixing.
- Harp Style, Strum and Articulation Controls.
- Grid and Chromatic Modes for Ableton Live (Optimized for Push).
- Custom Kontakt KSP Editing Interface.
- Track Stacks, Patches and Smart Controls for Logic.
- Puremagnetik Spark or Century Account.
- Ableton Live 9.2, Kontakt 5.