11th August 2010
Puremagnetik has released Artifact, a Micropak created from digital anomalies and computer malfunctions.
Artifact comes packed with things you would normally want to avoid in the studio: digital aliasing, clock glitches, control 'voltage' waveshaping, SysEx errors and mis-quantized samples. The sound designers at Puremagnetik have harnessed these anomalies in a controlled environment and reprogrammed them in a more musical context for Ableton Live 8, Kontakt 3 and Logic 8/9.
Artifact is organized into 6 playable kits complete with macro controls for Ableton Live and a custom Kontakt GUI. In addition, Artifact includes a generous collection of looped MIDI clips* (the Kontakt version uses Apple Loops).
- 6 kits packed with digital malfunctions.
- Multi-sampled library with advanced DAW integration.
- A collection of expertly programmed clips.
- High quality 24-bit 96kHz audio samples.
- Custom Ableton Racks, Kontakt KSP GUI and Logic Channel Strips.
- Requires Ableton Live 8.1.3, Kontakt 3.5 or Logic 8.
- 300 MB of physical RAM.
- 200 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space.
Puremagnetik is a sound content subscription service. Subscriptions start at $5.75 per month.
08 Aug 2010 Puremagnetik releases Max Fuel, The First
24 May 2013 AudioThing releases "Glass" for Kontakt
22 May 2013 dboxSamples releases "dmoox" for Kontakt
15 May 2013 Sonokinetic releases "Accordion" for Kontakt
09 May 2013 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.0.4