Puremagnetik has released LadyVox, a collection of multi-sampled female voices for Live, Kontakt and Logic. It includes a palette of sustained vowels, doo-wop phrases and special vocal effects.
The star performer is a multi-sampled voice instrument with a classic airy timbre. A collection of hi-end and vintage microphones have been brought on board during the production process for capturing essential syllables and vocal nuances. Among the included programs are detailed multi-sampled vowels, doo-wop syllables and synthetic experiments using the human voice as source material.
- Round-robin programming for "humanized" variations on sample triggers.
- Realistic adjustable vibrato.
- Fully looped and multisampled vowel phrases.
- Integrated Ableton Live effects racks with advanced Macro mapping.
- Kontakt custom KSP GUI for easy editing.
Puremagnetik is a sound content subscription service. Subscriptions start at $5.75 per month.