8th August 2010
Puremagnetik has announced the release of Max For Live add-on: Max Fuel, the First, a bundle of ten Max For Live devices. All were created with the musician in mind and work well in Live for either production or performance. The devices fall into three categories.
- Bump - A mono synth with a generous, easily controlled feedback section.
- Stick - A drum instrument based around classic FM synthesis, ready for use in Drum Racks.
- Drop - A multiband device where each band receives a percentage chance of being heard.
- Jumble - An audio processor with the same delay/feedback portion as Bump.
- Marx - A rebranded Spectral Mixer, setting different volumes and interactions for the signal's quiet, mid and loud portions.
- Veer - A flexible pitch shifter with a dry/wet control for the output.
- Yell - A rich multiband distortion.
- el Effo - A versatile low frequency oscillator/step sequencer.
- Multiplexd - A single knob that proportionately controls up to 4 plug-in parameters, simplifying automation or MIDI control of multiple parameters.
- Side Chainer - A robust converter of any audio signal into a modulation signal.
Max Fuel, the First provides additional content for anyone looking to expand the suite of tools that comes with Max For Live. By including the control devices, some of the deeper potential of Max For Live is being brought to the end-user without the need to learn Max. This bundle has been rigorously tested and also includes presets, devices racks, and clip examples, providing standard Puremagnetik drag-and-drop content.
Max Fuel, The First is priced at $38.
This bundle requires Live 8.1.4 and Max For Live. This bundle will only work in Ableton Live (not in the Max/MSP application).
08 Aug 2010 Puremagnetik releases Max Fuel, The First
09 May 2013 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.0.4
17 Apr 2013 Ableton updates Live 8 to v8.4.1
11 Apr 2013 Cycling '74 updates Max to v6.1.2
09 Apr 2013 Novation announces LaunchPad S
09 Apr 2013 Ableton updates Live to v9.0.2 (+9.0.3 beta)