Opus is a highly detailed re-creation of the celebrated Moog brass, organ and string machine. Just like on the original, each layer is programmed separately, bringing a unique, lifelike emulation of the Opus direct to your workstation.
Beyond the 3 part stereo mixer of the original, Puremagnetik has created some deeply programmed combinations and stacks. This collection includes twisting, evolving textures, analog techno basses, science fiction effects and more. The Opus sounds can be used as synth brass and string sections, plus they have a rich analog texture that complements a variety of musical styles.
- Over 30 multi-sampled programs, each with multiple layers to blend.
- High Quality 24 bit samples.
- Live version includes expertly crafted Instrument Racks with extensive Macro mapping.
- Logic EXS version includes channel settings with Logic effects.
- Kontakt version includes custom KSP interface and fully loaded effect chains.
- Requires Ableton Live 8.2.1, Kontakt 3.5 or Logic 8.
- 50 MB of physical RAM.
- 600 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space.
Puremagnetik is a sound content subscription service. Subscriptions start at $5.75 per month.
- Monthly - $5.75.
- Yearly - $60.
- All access pass - $299.