25th January 2008
Puremagnetik has released PM Mark One, a collection 24-bit instruments and loops sampled from the Rhodes Mark One. The PM Mark One is available for Ableton Live 6/7, Kontakt 2/3, Logic and GarageBand.
Sampled more for its character and less for its perfection, the PM Mark One brings a "flavor" all its own to the studio or stage. This release also includes over 60 audio loops played by professional jazz, funk and R&B keyboardists.
The Ableton Live version of PM Mark One also includes 5 custom built amp and speaker emulations in Ableton Rack format.
Amp Types Include:
- Chazzus Amp: This jazzy amp highlights the bright attack of the hammered tines, while the chorus tone gives the sustaining notes a sense of motion.
- Phansder Amp: A classic guitar amp with tough compression and gritty tube saturation feeding a colorful phaser to achieve a wet and dirty tone.
- Taxi Amp: Gentle tremolo amp.
- Wowow Amp: This talking amp uses light compression, and a sensitive wah pedal effect to create a very dynamic and expressive sound. The wah pedal is also synchronized to rock back and forth in tempo.
- Echo Amp: A simulated tape delay inserted after the amp and cabinet model. Increasing the feedback will also raise the filter frequency to avoid overloading the upper mids.
PM Mark One Features:
- 24 bit Multisampled Rhodes Mark I.
- Over 60 Audio Loops.
- 5 Amp and Cabinet Models for Ableton Live.
- Easy Edit KSP Control Panels for Kontakt.
- Macro Mapping and Advanced Rack Functions for Ableton Live.
Puremagnetik is a sound content subscription service. Subscriptions start at $5.75 per month.
08 Aug 2010 Puremagnetik releases Max Fuel, The First
29 Nov 2013 Ilya Efimov Production Black Friday Sale
28 Nov 2013 Audiority introduces Hybrid Bundles series
26 Nov 2013 Syntone releases "Metal Can Drums" for Kontakt
21 Nov 2013 YummyBeats releases the YummyBeats Collection 2
21 Nov 2013 MaxSynths releases XS-Bongo for Kontakt/WAV