4th November 2009
Puremagnetik has released Upright - a richly detailed double bass sound set for Live, Kontakt and Logic. Upright comes with a multi-sample palette of articulations including plucked and traditional bow. In addition, Upright includes a number of unique synthetically enhanced instruments for electronic music or sound design applications.
Upright has been programmed for advanced multi-mic flexibility. Users can blend room modes and microphone gain to custom tailor the sound of the instrument. The native Ableton Live version includes Macros for easy editing. The Kontakt version loads with a custom KSP script for quick parameter access. Each version of Upright comes with a collection of Live Clips and Apple Loops.
- Direct: Built-in Bridge Piezo Direct to Tube DI.
- Close Mics: Brauner VM1 & Neumann KM 184.
- Room Mics: XY Stereo Pair of Neumann KM 84s.
- A large collection of Double Bass Samples.
- "Bow" and "Plucked" Articulations.
- Multi-Sampled Keymaps and Velocity Expressions.
- Tightly Integrated Ableton Live Racks and Kontakt KSP Interfaces.
- A Collection of Live Clips and Apple Loops.
Puremagnetik is a sound content subscription service. Subscriptions start at $5.75 per month.
08 Aug 2010 Puremagnetik releases Max Fuel, The First
15 May 2013 Sonokinetic releases "Accordion" for Kontakt
09 May 2013 Ableton updates Live 9 to v9.0.4