Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Qataz Audio

Qataz Audio releases 30 GB of free instruments for Kontakt and almost 5000 free presets for Massive, Spire and Serum

Qataz Audio has announced the availability of a large collection of free instruments for NI Kontakt and presets for Massive, Spire and Serum.

Key Features:

• More than 15.000 (30GB) Sounds, Instruments and VST Presets.
  • Nearly 5,000 presets for NI Massive, Spire & Serum in the following styles:
    • Trap, Techno, Tech House, Deep House, Future House, Tropical House, EDM & Trance.
  • Collection of instruments for NI Kontakt:
    • Acoustic Pianos (Baldwin, Yamaha, Bosendorfer, Steinway, Upright, Fazioli).
    • Electric Pianos (Yamaha, Rhodes, Wurlitzer).
    • Basses & Guitars.
    • Mellotron.
  • All Kontakt Instruments contain Qataz' exclusive NI Kontakt User Interface.
  • Qataz Audio NI Kontakt User Interface has been designed to give the user full control over many options without slowing down the creative process.
  • Download products to the user's own computer, no streaming from the cloud required.
  • Unlimited Access to all Free Qataz Audio Products.
  • All content is 100% Royalty Free, intended to enrich sound and fit for use in all music productions.
Products Related To This Item
Discussion: Active

6 November 2017 at 8:06pmJoey B

I call BS!.

Even on the Qataz site it so attractively says "A huge collection of [insert genre or preset here] available now for free WITHOUT Registration" with a download button underneath.

However when you click the download button it pops you down to a soundpack list, that you can only stream/audition or ADD TO YOUR CART.

Then at the very bottom it offers 3 Subscription packages. NONE of which are free.

Last I checked, Free was Free, yes? CLICKBAIT. : (.

6 November 2017 at 10:06pmJoey B

OK OK - I take it back! Turns out there are free links - it's just that to MY eye, the looked inactive or greyed out, so I didn't even think to try!

This little screencap shows what I mean.

8 November 2017 at 1:46pmReaktor Hunter

Actually cool you pointed that out, thanks. I was thinking exactly what you've posted originally.

6 November 2017 at 10:02pmNobdi

Strange ?!?

When I click on an instruments name (e.g. STEINWAY D) a short info text pops up and on the right hand side I get a download button that let's me download the instrument ?!?

-> WIN7/64-bit/FFox 56.0.2 (64-bit) here.

The content looks ok (can't check that 100% because I don't have Kontakt on this PC atm :-|).

6 November 2017 at 11:48pmAmbient Mechanics

ORCHESTRA LITE VER 1: just under it, it says, "12.8GB Samples and Kontakt Presets"..but when I download it, I get a zipped file called "QI_SO" that (unzipped) is only 494 MB and unzipped is 5.76 GB. I'm guessing they mean 12.8GB before the samples are covered for use with Kontakt..or something like that.

Just had a quick play with the strings and brass and they all sound really good.

Thanks to all involved for this..much appreciated.

7 November 2017 at 9:25amNobdi

Yup - the inventory is a bit "optimistic" and sneaky :-D.

QI_SO un-zips as 5.76 GB (which is 6,185,723,728 Bytes ... so when you calculate Bytes to GB like hard disk manufacturers do it would be 6.1 GB :-D) + the resulting folder holds 1022 files ... how that adds up to 1140 samples is a mistery I cant solve ;-)

All in all I wouldn't like to do business with a company that needs this kind of number play to blow up their products! Especially when their is no need at all for it! - What's so wrong with a free 900 samples / 5.76 GB compressed sample give away ????

7 November 2017 at 4:48amconens

I tried 2 different Massive dl's, was notified by my virus software that there was a virus, and or other harmful issues with the dl.

7 November 2017 at 9:12amNobdi

Which virus scanner ? - Avira and 360 show no such warnings on my PCs !?

7 November 2017 at 8:55pmconens

MSE and Mcaffee.

7 November 2017 at 8:56pmconens

MSE and Mcaffee. I am going to try another computer after reading all these comments though.

7 November 2017 at 1:32pmAmbient Mechanics

It's more than likely a false-positive result. You often find these with some overly-sensitive scanners. The Clam Antivirus program is one that springs to m ind, that nearly always gives a Trojan warning..usually something with the word "packer" tagged on the end.

In most cases, this is nothing to worry about, as long as you double-check using other scanners.

A good one for smaller files is the JottiQ web-based scanner. You download their small program, that let's you right-click on a small downloaded file (any file up to 100 MB in size) in Windows and it then checks with around 18 different well-known malware scanners.

Regarding what you said, I don't doubt you got the result you did, but I also don't think KVR would link to something if it were known to be infected with anything. Likewise, I doubt Qataz would stay in business for long if they were offering infected goods.

Just saying.. ;-)

8 November 2017 at 11:59amManuManiac

Ok you have it for free if you will download it all one by one.

very time consuming -.-

8 November 2017 at 12:48pmAmbient Mechanics

Yeah..can't complain with free, can we? And even though some might wish they were all zipped together, at least when offered individually, you get to pick just what you want and what you don't..so I think it's better this way. ;-)

Please log in to join the discussion

Related news...

Other Related News
21 Mar 2018 Black Octopus Sound releases Gold Chainz for Xfer Serum20 Mar 2018 Sound Dust releases Rubber Bass 2 for Kontakt with 20% Off Intro Offer19 Mar 2018 Zenhiser releases "Ruthless Trap" Sample & Preset Pack19 Mar 2018 #KVRDeal (until Monday, April 2, 2018) Triple Spiral Audio Easter Sale16 Mar 2018 #KVRDeal (until Thursday, March 22, 2018) Fume Music announces 40% discount on World Kit16 Mar 2018 Rast Sound releases "Elements Collection" for Kontakt for film & game composers15 Mar 2018 Filthy Patches releases RIDDIM III - Serum and Massive preset pack for Dubstep productions15 Mar 2018 #KVRDeal Expired Premier Sound Factory "Princess Koto - Kaguya" for Kontakt intro sale ends Sunday14 Mar 2018 Heavyocity releases Scoring Guitars 2 for Kontakt Player, with Intro Offer13 Mar 2018 Time+Space announce distribution partnership with Red Room Audio12 Mar 2018 Orange Tree Samples releases "Evolution Jumbo 12" for Kontakt Player with Intro Offer12 Mar 2018 Rigid Audio announces Hypernode "Electronic Music Arranger" for Kontakt Pre-Launch Offer09 Mar 2018 NatLife Sounds releases "Cosmic Plucks Vol.5" Spire soundbank09 Mar 2018 Function Loops releases "Psytrance & Progressive Psy" and "Future Pop Acapellas"09 Mar 2018 SoundsDivine releases 'The Raw Analogue Series' for Kontakt, Falcon, EXS24 & WAV09 Mar 2018 Forgotten Keys releases Oxypops and Seventy7 for Kontakt08 Mar 2018 Big Fish Audio releases Vintage Vocals for Kontakt Player with Intro Offer08 Mar 2018 #KVRDeal Expired Rast Sound offers Dystopian Element with intro price08 Mar 2018 Rast Sound releases 'Dystopian Element' for Kontakt & WAV08 Mar 2018 Synth Magic releases P2000 (Prophet 2000) for Kontakt

Show more...