18th June 2012
Version 0.5.5 (The Foxtrot Uniform) of Qtractor, the audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application for Linux, is now available.
This new update is described as "mostly a LV2 1.0.0 compliance release with some fixes from the stash and fewer candies from the jar. On the darker/brighter side (your choice) there's news on the LV2 atom(ic) fall-out now being officially over".
- LV2 Atom/MIDI support (NEW).
- LV2 Worker/Schedule support (NEW).
- LV2 Presets support (NEW).
- LV2 Time/position support (NEW).
- LV2 Programs/instrument support (NEW).
- MIDI plugin event timing on tempo changes (FIX).
- Loop-recording/takes audio sync (FIX).
- Quick start guide and user manual (NEW).
- Russian and Italian translations (NEW).
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt4 framework . Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux
Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- Website: qtractor.sourceforge.net
- Project page: sourceforge.net/projects/qtractor
- Source tarball: sourceforge.net/qtractor-0.5.5.tar.gz
- Source package (openSUSE 12.1): sourceforge.net/qtractor-0.5.5-4.rncbc.suse121.src.rpm
- Binary packages (openSUSE 12.1):
- Brand new (quick start guide &) user manual: sourceforge.net/qtractor-0.5.x-user-manual.pdf
- Weblog (upstream support): www.rncbc.org
License: Qtractor is free, open-source software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
18 Jul 2013 rncbc.org updates Qtractor to v0.5.10
31 May 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.3
01 Mar 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.2
08 Feb 2013 rncbc.org releases Vee One Suite 0.3.1