9th March 2010
QuikQuak has announced the release of BarChimes, an accurate physics simulation of a set of Bar Chimes, which includes collisions, slides and multi-chain hits of 36 semi-tone tuned bars. Priced at £20, it's available now for Windows and Mac OS X as VST and AU instrument plug-ins.
- A detailed 36 bar kinetic physics simulation.
- Gravity, collisions and audio accurately portrayed.
- Velocity and sweep analysis simulates user movement through the chimes.
- Parameters for physics, pitch and time.
- Frequency editing with fundamentals and partials.
- Percussive rendering with decay controls.
- Swing modulations effects.
- Photo-realistic 3D representation and collision effects.
15 May 2013 QuikQuak updates Fusion Field to v3.31
11 Feb 2013 QuikQuak updates Fusion Field to version 3.30
29 Nov 2012 QuikQuak updates Pitchwheel to v4.2
14 May 2012 QuikQuak updates Crowd Chamber to v2.02
27 Apr 2012 QuikQuak updates Fusion Field to v3.20
22 Feb 2012 QuikQuak updates Fusion Field to v3.11
03 Feb 2012 QuikQuak updates Glass Viper for Mac to v1.42
22 Dec 2011 QuikQuak updates Fusion Field to v3.1
21 Nov 2011 QuikQuak updates Fusion Field to v3.0
07 Nov 2011 QuikQuak updates Glass Viper to v1.3
23 Aug 2011 QuikQuak updates BarChimes for Mac to v1.03
21 Jun 2011 QuikQuak releases MashTactic
20 Apr 2010 QuikQuak updates Fusion Field for Mac to v2.61