9th March 2010
QuikQuak has announced the release of BarChimes, an accurate physics simulation of a set of Bar Chimes, which includes collisions, slides and multi-chain hits of 36 semi-tone tuned bars. Priced at £20, it's available now for Windows and Mac OS X as VST and AU instrument plug-ins.
- A detailed 36 bar kinetic physics simulation.
- Gravity, collisions and audio accurately portrayed.
- Velocity and sweep analysis simulates user movement through the chimes.
- Parameters for physics, pitch and time.
- Frequency editing with fundamentals and partials.
- Percussive rendering with decay controls.
- Swing modulations effects.
- Photo-realistic 3D representation and collision effects.