Radium Audio has updated Radium to v4.0.0 for Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
Radium is a music editor with a user interface, inspired by trackers, but uses graphics to show musical data.
Radium has features like smooth scrolling, zooming, automation, piano roll, MIDI sequencing, and embedded Pure Data (Pd).
- First stable release for OS X.
- MIDI Learn and automation recording.
- "Chance" effect.
- More buses and voices.
- Faster graphics.
- Ping-pong loop and reverse.
- Faust development instrument. Changing the code changes the sound in realtime.
- Progress window when loading songs.
- Option to save song with embedded samples.
- Include automation from other instruments.
- Plugin delay compensation.
- Solo mode for mixer objects.
- System equalizer includes high pass filter.
- More than one simultaneous MIDI input port.
- Many bug fixes and smaller improvements.
Full change log: github.com/kmatheussen/radium/blob/master/Changelog
Price: Minimum 2 EUR per month for the full version.