6th June 2007
Raw Material Software has updated Juce to version 1.43, offering a few new features including native Mac menus, horizontal scroll-wheel support, and a tidy-up of the source tree.
- Tidied up the juce tree: moved things like the demo, the jucer, etc. in to a folder called "extras"; this also now includes the audio plugin code and BinaryBuilder, rather than having those available as separate downloads.
- Native menu bar support for the Mac. See MenuBarModel::setMacMainMenu().
- A few changes to the MenuBarModel class and MenuBarComponent - the model object now has listeners, and when a menu changes, you should call MenuBarModel::menuItemsChanged() rather than calling the old equivalent method on the bar component. Also, the MenuBarModel virtual methods have changed slightly and no longer have a menu bar component as one of their parameters. One other related change is that DocumentWindow::setMenuBar() no longer takes a command manager - you should register the command manager directly using MenuBarModel::setApplicationCommandManagerToWatch.
- Horizontal mouse-wheel support - this involves a change to the Component::mouseWheelMove method, to add an extra parameter. If you've got existing code that uses the old form of this method, it should fail to compile with an error, and you just need to tweak it to add the new parameter.
- Sorted out some problems with the jucer's colour swatch menus.
- Fixes for AudioDeviceManager forgetting channel selection.
- Added a textCharacter member to the KeyPress class - this allows a unicode printing character to be stored separately from the keycode.
- Added support for extra numeric keypad keys like add, subtract etc, and F13-F16.
- Added a radio group ID field to buttons in the jucer.
- Renamed TaskbarIconComponent as SystemTrayIconComponent to make it more obvious what it does, and added support for tray icons on Linux.
- New class: ChannelRemappingAudioSource, which lets you take a source and remap its input and output channels.
- Some tweaks to the Time functions on win32 to make them slightly more efficient.
- New method: Slider::setIncDecButtonsDraggable(), which adds a hybrid click/drag mode to the inc/dec button slider.
- Added some linux-specific methods for creating new MIDI in/out devices.
22 Dec 2010 Raw Material Software releases JUCE v1.52
18 Aug 2009 Raw Material Software releases JUCE v1.50
18 Jun 2008 Raw Material Software releases JUCE v1.46
31 Oct 2007 Raw Material Software updates PPMulator+ to v2.9
11 Oct 2007 Raw Material Software releases JUCE v1.45
07 Aug 2007 Raw Material Software updates Juce to v1.44
06 Jun 2007 Raw Material Software updates Juce to v1.43
19 Mar 2007 Raw Material Software updates PPMulator+ to v2.4
20 Feb 2006 Mackie releases Tracktion v184.108.40.206
07 Oct 2005 Raw Material releases PPMulator v1.4
29 Sep 2005 Raw Material releases PPMulator v1.3
22 Sep 2005 Raw Material releases PPMulator public beta
20 Jan 2005 Mackie announces Tracktion 2
12 Aug 2004 Tracktion v220.127.116.11 released
20 Jun 2004 Tracktion v18.104.22.168 released
17 Mar 2004 Tracktion v22.214.171.124 released [UPDATED]