17th January 2003
What's new since v1.1:
- ReWire support!
- Big tidy-up of global settings and options - the devices screen has now become a 'settings' screen, where options are grouped by category. Things like keyboard mappings that seem to have suddenly disappeared will have moved onto here.
- Multi channel ASIO support! Also a tidy-up that only allows one ASIO device to be active at once (which is a limitation imposed by the ASIO SDK itself).
- Virtual devices have now been removed (a rarely used and confusing feature - you can do all the same things with track-to-track routing and master filters in an Edit).
- Added a 'create track' button to the bottom-left buttons area of the edit screen.
- Fixed a click track bug when starting recording at 0.0.
- Fixed unnecessary clicks when in looped record mode with a pre-count.
- Fixed a looping bug.
- Fixed a bug in the installer.
- Get rid of some rounding errors at the ends of midi clips.
- Timecode dialogue now remembers its last state, and rescales the i/o markers when tempo changes.
- Swapped round the left/right buttons when dragging to resize/scroll the tracks (on the left edge of the screen, beyond the tracks) - for consistency with other bits of UI.
- Improved legibility of fonts on filters + input devices.
- When using a master fade in/out, the click-track is no longer faded as well.
- Stopped clips becoming deselected when dragged from track to track.
- Yet more VST compatibility fixes (mostly to do with window sizes).
- Tweaks to the Fruityloops and ReWire support.
- Fixed a track advance bug.
- Added some extra midi note selection options.
- Added options for middle C to be called C3/C4/C5.
- When importing files, there's now an option to make a local copy of files from removable or networked drives.
- Fixed a problem when in 'snap cursor position' mode.
- The smallest divisions on the timebar now correspond to the resolution to which times will be snapped.
- Fixed a problem with master filters not working on multiple output devices.
22 Dec 2010 Raw Material Software releases JUCE v1.52
18 Aug 2009 Raw Material Software releases JUCE v1.50
18 Jun 2008 Raw Material Software releases JUCE v1.46
31 Oct 2007 Raw Material Software updates PPMulator+ to v2.9
11 Oct 2007 Raw Material Software releases JUCE v1.45
07 Aug 2007 Raw Material Software updates Juce to v1.44
06 Jun 2007 Raw Material Software updates Juce to v1.43
19 Mar 2007 Raw Material Software updates PPMulator+ to v2.4
20 Feb 2006 Mackie releases Tracktion v18.104.22.168
07 Oct 2005 Raw Material releases PPMulator v1.4
29 Sep 2005 Raw Material releases PPMulator v1.3
22 Sep 2005 Raw Material releases PPMulator public beta
20 Jan 2005 Mackie announces Tracktion 2
12 Aug 2004 Tracktion v22.214.171.124 released
20 Jun 2004 Tracktion v126.96.36.199 released
17 Mar 2004 Tracktion v188.8.131.52 released [UPDATED]
04 Mar 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.2.2
21 Feb 2014 TSC updates Tracktion to v5.2.1
22 Oct 2013 TSC updates Tracktion to v4.5.2
11 Apr 2013 Behringer Bundles Up with Tracktion 4
29 Jan 2013 TSC updates Tracktion to v4.0.3
18 Feb 2008 Mackie updates Tracktion to v184.108.40.206
17 Jan 2008 IK Multimedia announces StompIO now shipping
17 Jan 2008 Mackie updates Tracktion to v220.127.116.11
06 Sep 2007 Mackie updates Tracktion to v18.104.22.168
25 Jun 2007 Mackie updates Tracktion to v22.214.171.124
09 May 2007 Mackie releases Tracktion v126.96.36.199
19 Jan 2007 Mackie releases Tracktion 3
19 Jan 2006 Mackie updates Tracktion to v188.8.131.52
20 Oct 2005 Mackie releases Tracktion v184.108.40.206
28 Jul 2005 Tracktion v220.127.116.11 now available
10 May 2005 Subminimal releases TrackPAD v1.0.1