Rayzoon has announced that Jamstix 3.5 VST 64-bit and RTAS 32-bit are now in Public Beta for all Jamstix 3 owners, who can obtain the Beta from their download page.
Please note that this Beta currently only contains 64-bit VST and RTAS support. 32-bit VST support will be added before the final release. The Beta should be installed into its own folder, separate from your current Jamstix 3 folder. It will operate as a separate plugin in your host so your existing Jamstix 3 projects are not affected. The final release will change this to a true upgrade for your Jamstix 3.3 installation. Finally, this Beta does not yet have an updated manual.
Changes from version 3.3:
- Native 64-bit VST host support.
- 32-bit RTAS support for Pro Tools.
- Updated graphical interface.
- AudioM8 replaced with direct audio input analysis.
- Sub-hosting removed due to complexities with future OS X and RTAS support, use MIDI Out instead.