Rayzoon has released version 1.8 of Jamstix.
- Jamstix is now compatible with DEP (Data Execution Prevention) in Windows XP SP2.
- Jamstix is now compatible with Windows Vista.
- Sample loading is now multi-threaded so it no longer blocks audio thread or the GUI.
- Added several mappings and snare L/R support for XLNAudio 'Addictive Drums'.
- Added several mappings and snare L/R support for 'EZDrummer'.
- Added a mapping for 'Battery 3'.
- Modified the 'Map GM Input' translation logic to adhere to GM2 standards as closely as possible.
- Fixed problem with sub-hosting Battery 3 and Kontakt 2.2.
- Fixed false MIDI feedback loop alarms in FL Studio 7 under certain circumstances.
- Fixed 'child window cannot have menus' interface creation error under certain circumstances.
- Added MIDI buffer reset to 'Clear All' to avoid ghost events in MIDI file exports under certain circumstances.
- Fixed problems with free jam arrangement sometimes changing on replay.
- Fixed problem with sidestick falling silent when previewing rhythms.
- Fixed problem with arranger refresh in Cakewalk hosts when clicking 'Clear All'.
- Missing sounds no longer produce a prompt but are still written to file 'missing_sounds.html'.