13th February 2007
Rayzoon has released version 1.8 of Jamstix.
- Jamstix is now compatible with DEP (Data Execution Prevention) in Windows XP SP2.
- Jamstix is now compatible with Windows Vista.
- Sample loading is now multi-threaded so it no longer blocks audio thread or the GUI.
- Added several mappings and snare L/R support for XLNAudio 'Addictive Drums'.
- Added several mappings and snare L/R support for 'EZDrummer'.
- Added a mapping for 'Battery 3'.
- Modified the 'Map GM Input' translation logic to adhere to GM2 standards as closely as possible.
- Fixed problem with sub-hosting Battery 3 and Kontakt 2.2.
- Fixed false MIDI feedback loop alarms in FL Studio 7 under certain circumstances.
- Fixed 'child window cannot have menus' interface creation error under certain circumstances.
- Added MIDI buffer reset to 'Clear All' to avoid ghost events in MIDI file exports under certain circumstances.
- Fixed problems with free jam arrangement sometimes changing on replay.
- Fixed problem with sidestick falling silent when previewing rhythms.
- Fixed problem with arranger refresh in Cakewalk hosts when clicking 'Clear All'.
- Missing sounds no longer produce a prompt but are still written to file 'missing_sounds.html'.
02 Dec 2013 Rayzoon Annual Holiday Sale - Up To 50% Off
26 Nov 2012 Rayzoon Biggest Sale Ever - Up to 50% Off
08 May 2012 Rayzoon announces 2012 May Sale - Up To 35% Off
10 Jan 2012 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v3.3.0
27 Sep 2011 Rayzoon releases Breakbeat for Jamstix
01 Sep 2011 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v3.2
13 May 2011 Rayzoon announces 2011 May Sale - Up To 35% Off
06 Feb 2011 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v3.1.2
01 Feb 2011 Rayzoon releases AI-Pak for Jamstix
28 Jan 2011 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v3.1.0
31 Jul 2010 Rayzoon Technologies updates Jamstix to v3.0.2
23 May 2010 Rayzoon Technologies updates Jamstix to v3.0.1
29 Apr 2010 Rayzoon Announces Jamstix 3 Release
14 Aug 2009 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v2.5.2