1st November 2005
- Added ability to manually select snare and tom accents in the rhythm tab.
- Added 'Flip Stereo' switch to internal engine setup.
- Added 'Closed' event to hihat + column.
- Modified various fills and accents to use 32nd notes instead of triplets for better compatibility.
- Fills and accents are now auto-shuffled in shuffle mode with much improved results.
- Added probability slider for hihat/ride eighths.
- Added jamstix.ini option DefaultCompression (value range 0..99).
- Added separate sound slot for snare rimshots.
- Created sample set for default kit snare rimshots.
- Internal sounds can now be routed to any output, not just 1-4. Sounds that are played on outputs 5-17 are not routed through the console so they have no gain control or compression within Jamstix. If a sound has an output specified that is above the current maximum output number, it will be played through output 1.
- Outputs are now named 'JS Out x' with x being sequential in mono and stereo modes.
- Key re-mapping now also affects MIDI input triggering internal sounds.
- Added numerical output in status bar for gain and compression sliders.
- Added eight basic fills (names start with 'BASIC...').
- Added some 32nd double stroke snare accents.
- If an internal mapping sound has no ride bell sound, the engine will now automatically use the normal ride sound.
- If an internal mapping sound has crash/splash or china sounds missing, the engine will now automatically use existing cymbals instead of just silence.
- Added lock icon to rhythm tab to control whether the rhythm will change based on the arrangement while the host is running and the rhythm tab is shown.
- Moved mute icon to bottom-right corner of rhythm tab.
- Added idle trigger for DFHS cache logic.
- Added a warning LED in the status bar when the host is running but Jamstix is stopped.
- If an accent or fill specifies a kick at the same time as a tom, the kick will no longer be suppressed.
- When playing MIDI data in 'dumb' mode, the internal engine no longer applies velocity variance.
- Added 'DSP Offset' checkbox to mapping tab. This box should be checked only if you are using DSP-based plugins with latency and experience a synch offset. You also have to have audioM8 in the project in that case.
- Loading an arrangement now refreshes the rhythm name display.
- Importing a MIDI file now causes the rhythm name to change to the file name.
- MIDI volume controller (#7) no longer moves console sliders but acts as a volume trim after the sliders.
- Increased snare limb handling flexibility.
- Ride bell logic has been changed so that all ride events with full velocity are played on the bell.
- Ride bell logic now occurs after calculating velocity variance so that very varied ride/bell combos are possible by setting ride velocity slightly less than full.
- Added 'Tempo Filter' automation parameter. If this value is over 50%, the tempo filtering of accents,fills, intros and endings is suspended until the parameter drops back under 50%. This is useful during gradual tempo changes where the filtering would corrupt playing fills.
- Added support for snare brushing with future BrushPak.
- Added support for close stereo/no ambience sounds with certain future DrumPaks.
- Added automatic close-mono sample extraction from close-stereo source for DrumPak #2 and other CS-supporting expansion paks.
- LOAD display now shows true polyphony as monophonic voices playing versus sounds playing.
- Added jamstix.ini option 'NoHostDataLoad=1', which will keep Jamstix from loading its data from song project files. This is useful when loading a song fails due to a data problem in Jamstix.
- For those brave ones that create their own RAF files: double-clicking on the drumset picture at the top of the Jamstix GUI will now reload the data caches without having to restart Jamstix.
- Fixed problem with data reset when adding second instance of Jamstix to a project.
- Fixed dropdown box highlighting under certain circumstances causing locking up of n-Track.
- Cymbal panel eighths now play in shuffle mode.
- Fixed issue with closed hihats not playing on quarters for some users (FPU rounding issue).
- Fixed 'Back to arrangement' light in Live during a rhythm change in Jamstix when using MIDI automation.
02 Dec 2013 Rayzoon Annual Holiday Sale - Up To 50% Off
26 Nov 2012 Rayzoon Biggest Sale Ever - Up to 50% Off
08 May 2012 Rayzoon announces 2012 May Sale - Up To 35% Off
10 Jan 2012 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v3.3.0
27 Sep 2011 Rayzoon releases Breakbeat for Jamstix
01 Sep 2011 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v3.2
13 May 2011 Rayzoon announces 2011 May Sale - Up To 35% Off
06 Feb 2011 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v3.1.2
01 Feb 2011 Rayzoon releases AI-Pak for Jamstix
28 Jan 2011 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v3.1.0
31 Jul 2010 Rayzoon Technologies updates Jamstix to v3.0.2
23 May 2010 Rayzoon Technologies updates Jamstix to v3.0.1
29 Apr 2010 Rayzoon Announces Jamstix 3 Release
14 Aug 2009 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v2.5.2