Rayzoon Technologies has updated Jamstix to v3.0.1.
- Stopped accents and fills recomposing when using 'Auto' and changing groove brain settings.
- Fixed internal sound timing problems when using very high latencies.
- Fixed kit display problems when using Parallel VM with shared documents folder.
- Fixed shank logic dropping notes when no shank sound is loaded.
- Some performance improvements when GUI is open on multi-core systems.
- Jamcussion now properly silences during ending parts.
- Added option to disable note display in bar icons to improve GUI performance at low latencies (BarIconNotes=0).
- Modified activation logic to avoid blue screen with some audio drivers that cause them while waiting for an audio buffer.