31st July 2010
Rayzoon Technologies has updated Jamstix to v3.0.2.
- Added 'Compact Interface' support (930x600).
- GUI performance improvements.
- Added Toontrack mappings provided by The_B.
- Song builder now automatically assigns liveloop trigger notes.
- Song builder now avoids parts with the exact same name.
- Song builder now stores part and chorus length selections.
- Mousewheel now alters velocity of selected bar editor events (hi-hat opening if CTRL is held).
- Added option to control pitch naming convention.
- Locked notes now take priority over non-locked notes on the same tick.
- Left-click on part in liveloop mode now triggers a part change.
- Right-click on an event in the bar editor, when no other events are selected, opens content menu for that sound.
- Fixed velocity map saving.
- Fixed event pasting in Compact GUI mode.
- Fixed events accumulating with repeated copying.
- Fixed song looping option.
- Fixed lock up when using brain accent randomizer or accent list arrows with certain styles or players.
- Fixed downbeat events sometimes missing in MIDI export/drag&drop when using medium or high latency.
- Fixed access violation when using 'Install Pak' or 'Load Plugin DLL' with 64-bit OS on certain system configurations.
02 Dec 2013 Rayzoon Annual Holiday Sale - Up To 50% Off
26 Nov 2012 Rayzoon Biggest Sale Ever - Up to 50% Off
08 May 2012 Rayzoon announces 2012 May Sale - Up To 35% Off
10 Jan 2012 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v3.3.0
27 Sep 2011 Rayzoon releases Breakbeat for Jamstix
01 Sep 2011 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v3.2
13 May 2011 Rayzoon announces 2011 May Sale - Up To 35% Off
06 Feb 2011 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v3.1.2
01 Feb 2011 Rayzoon releases AI-Pak for Jamstix
28 Jan 2011 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v3.1.0
31 Jul 2010 Rayzoon Technologies updates Jamstix to v3.0.2
23 May 2010 Rayzoon Technologies updates Jamstix to v3.0.1
29 Apr 2010 Rayzoon Announces Jamstix 3 Release
14 Aug 2009 Rayzoon updates Jamstix to v2.5.2