Rayzoon Technologies has updated Jamstix to v3.0.2.
- Added 'Compact Interface' support (930x600).
- GUI performance improvements.
- Added Toontrack mappings provided by The_B.
- Song builder now automatically assigns liveloop trigger notes.
- Song builder now avoids parts with the exact same name.
- Song builder now stores part and chorus length selections.
- Mousewheel now alters velocity of selected bar editor events (hi-hat opening if CTRL is held).
- Added option to control pitch naming convention.
- Locked notes now take priority over non-locked notes on the same tick.
- Left-click on part in liveloop mode now triggers a part change.
- Right-click on an event in the bar editor, when no other events are selected, opens content menu for that sound.
- Fixed velocity map saving.
- Fixed event pasting in Compact GUI mode.
- Fixed events accumulating with repeated copying.
- Fixed song looping option.
- Fixed lock up when using brain accent randomizer or accent list arrows with certain styles or players.
- Fixed downbeat events sometimes missing in MIDI export/drag&drop when using medium or high latency.
- Fixed access violation when using 'Install Pak' or 'Load Plugin DLL' with 64-bit OS on certain system configurations.